Need help making the shift to online sales and marketing for your export business? Use e-tools and watch your business grow.
LearnSphere’s E-tools for Exporting (E for E) provides financial assistance to help you develop and integrate electronic tools that can help you do business more effectively, and get your products and services to international markets more efficiently.
Which e-tools are eligible?
If you’ve been working on a recent marketing or business strategy that includes updating or improving your potential to export online, you may be eligible for financial assistance. LearnSphere’s E for E program can help fund:
- Website development, re-design or rebranding
- Responsive web design conversion (ensuring mobile-friendly design)
- Integration of e-commerce functionality
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid advertising (PayPerClick, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Social media strategy or integration
- Videos, online catalogues and other online customized tools
- Translation of website
- Creation/design of language toggle
- Training on any of the above
How much $ is available?
The maximum E for E contribution is 65% of project costs, up to a maximum of $15,000 per year. Total project costs must be more than $5,000 to be considered.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for financial assistance through E for E, you must be a New Brunswick based SME or strategic partner (e.g., industry association, economic development agency or NGO) undertaking incremental activities that aim to:
- Improve export performance in the next year
- Enhance capabilities / skills of entrepreneurs and strategic partners in international business initiatives
- Enhance networking among businesses and strategic partners relative to international business
The following industry sectors are not eligible: retail / wholesale, real estate, government services, personal / social services and forestry products.* Consultant travel and trade show attendance fees are also not eligible for reimbursement. Applicants may apply once per year.
Applications must be for incremental activity; in other words, applicants cannot make any financial commitments prior to submission, or costs incurred will not be eligible.
Please note that meeting the eligibility requirements does not mean that your application will be approved. All applications are subject to an evaluation process once eligibility is determined.
E for E. Helping SMEs improve export performance.
When you are ready to apply, please complete the online application form.