LearnSphere represents close to 50 Canadian companies and institutions, known as LearnSphere Associates. We work with our Associates individually and as consortia to serve large national and international clients cost-effectively. We believe in the knowledge and experience our Associates offer. We have made it our goal to package, promote and deliver this wealth to our clients and end-users.
Our ability to satisfy client demands depends on the quality and professionalism of the training content we offer. LearnSphere maintains a supplier development program to enhance quality, increase capacity and promote supplier engagement. We regularly offer our Associates professional development opportunities and routinely organize Associate Engagement Forums to promote dynamism, networking and business development.
- Become part of the solution for learning opportunities brought in under the LearnSphere brand.
- Tap into each other's capabilities and develop alliances for business growth.
- Benefit from LearnSphere’s constant marketing and promotion of supplier capabilities to potential clients in Canada and abroad – our marketing value alone makes it worth being part of LearnSphere.
- Share in the knowledge and experience of many businesses by taking advantage of the opportunity to network with peers as well as industry and government leaders.
Become an Associate
Is your business located in Canada? Are you involved in the learning industry as a private or public institution? Are you interested in getting involved in collaborative work to achieve better business success?
- Advantage Liquidity Partners
- Bien Être Gallie Wellness
- Bluedrop Performance Learning
- BrenDaniel Productions
- Bulletproof Solutions Inc.
- C & R Care & Consulting Ltd.
- Carl Duivenvoorden Consulting
- Catherina Kennedy & Associates
- CHOOKA Media Group
- C. Doucette Training and Communications Inc.
- Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Co-operative Enterprise Council of NB
- Coopérative de dévelopement régional - Acadie
- Cwatson HR Consulting
- Danie Roy Avocats Lawyers
- Diversis Inc.
- DJ Thibodeau & Associates Inc.
- GEMS Consultants Inc.
- hbj Consulting
- Ideos Solutions Inc.
- Inspire Leadership
- JGV Consultants Inc.
- Kensington Associates-Associés
- Kevin Burdett Business Advisory
- Key Concepts
- Landry-Roy Consultants
- Louise Belliveau
- Nicole Smith Conflict Management
- Mallard and Associates Ltd.
- Marketing On Purpose
- Michèle C. Brideau Consulting Inc.
- NuFocus Strategic Group
- Oliva Strategies Inc.
- Peach Marketing Agency
- Pelley Consulting
- PGF Consultants Inc.
- Pro-Résultats/Results Inc.
- RCS Consulting Services
- R&R Solution
- Resonance Inc.
- Restigouche Entrepreneurship Centre
- R-2 Human Resources
- Spark Leadership Inc.
- Stiletto Consulting Ltd.
- TaylorMade Solutions
- The Chapman Group
- Université de Moncton – Groupe des technologies de l'apprentissage
- Vision Coaching
- Visualiiz Management Consulting