LearnSphere operates as a consortium of close to 50 Canadian companies and institutions, known as LearnSphere Associates. Together with our Associates we represent a critical mass that fuels incremental business opportunities.
We believe in the knowledge and experience our Associates offer, and we have made it our goal to package, promote and deliver this wealth to our clients and end-users.
Our ability to satisfy client demands depends on the quality and professionalism of the learning content we offer, which is why we maintain a supplier development program that includes professional development opportunities and Associate Engagement Forums. These help us to increase quality, capacity, and engagement among our Associates, and to create opportunities for networking and business development.
A LearnSphere Associate is a person with in-depth experience in business or organizational management, who also has experience in coaching others and/or facilitating learning.
Associates are sub-contractors who help deliver LearnSphere’s mandate. They work primarily in our Learning Programs but may also get involved in other projects.
We take on new Associates when it is mutually beneficial. We do not aim to build a long list of sub-contractors who don’t receive any work; rather we aim to grow with the Associates we have, and fill gaps when there is a business need and a good fit.
If you are considering becoming a LearnSphere Associate, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions to help you assess whether the role could be right for you.
NOTE: Applicants to our direct funding programs (EMAP, EforE, CCM) independently select their consultants. There is no requirement or benefit for the consultant to be an Associate of LearnSphere.
- Advantage Liquidity Partners
- Bien Être Gallie Wellness
- Bluedrop Performance Learning
- BrenDaniel Productions
- Bulletproof Solutions Inc.
- C & R Care & Consulting Ltd.
- Carl Duivenvoorden Consulting
- Catherina Kennedy & Associates
- CHOOKA Media Group
- C. Doucette Training and Communications Inc.
- Collège communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick
- Co-operative Enterprise Council of NB
- Coopérative de dévelopement régional - Acadie
- Cwatson HR Consulting
- Danie Roy Avocats Lawyers
- Diversis Inc.
- DJ Thibodeau & Associates Inc.
- GEMS Consultants Inc.
- Ideos Solutions Inc.
- Inspire Leadership
- JGV Consultants Inc.
- Kensington Associates-Associés
- Kevin Burdett Business Advisory
- Key Concepts
- Louise Belliveau
- Nicole Smith Conflict Management
- Mallard and Associates Ltd.
- Marketing On Purpose
- Michèle C. Brideau Consulting Inc.
- NuFocus Strategic Group
- Oliva Strategies Inc.
- Peach Marketing Agency
- Pelley Consulting
- PGF Consultants Inc.
- Pro-Résultats/Results Inc.
- RCS Consulting Services
- R&R Solution
- Resonance Inc.
- Restigouche Entrepreneurship Centre
- R-2 Human Resources
- Spark Leadership Inc.
- Stiletto Consulting Ltd.
- TaylorMade Solutions
- The Chapman Group
- Université de Moncton – Groupe des technologies de l'apprentissage
- Vision Coaching
- Visualiiz Management Consulting